Book a friendly visit
‘The Home Library Service has made life more enjoyable for me. I look forward to the visits every month'.
A housebound reader
Lincs Inspire Ltd Library Service provides a free monthly library and information service to housebound people and their carers who are unable to get to the library.
- Monthly visits arranged in advance
- Approved, dedicated volunteers
- Friendly chats about your reading tastes
- All sorts of books including Large Print and Talking Books
- Favourite authors can be requested
All for FREE, only a phone call away
Contact the Community Services Assistant at Cleethorpes Library
Tel: (01472) 323651