A platter of library books to sample
Fiction or non-fiction, written or audio, enjoy a feast of 5 library books in this reading challenge and support your local Lincs Inspire Libraries.
Free prize draw with cash prizes of £25, £15, £10.
Plus prizes generously donated by:
Free entry to all aged 16 and over. Ask at Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Immingham or Waltham Libraries for more information.
- Entrants to the challenge must be aged 16 or over.
- The challenge runs from 16 September to 16 November 2019.
- Books to be borrowed on your library card between these dates from one of the four Lincs Inspire Libraries (Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Immingham and Waltham).
- Completed menu cards will only be accepted at Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Immingham and Waltham Libraries.
- The prizes are not available to staff working for Lincs Inspire Libraries or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Lincs Inspire Libraries cannot be held responsible for any entries which are lost or damaged.
- The winning entries will be picked at random by independent adjudicators.
- There can only be one prize per person.
- Winners will be notified via telephone, email or letter by 16 December 2019.
- All data collected will be protected under the 2018 Data Protection legislation.
- By entering the challenge, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in relation to this prize draw.